One of the most difficult aspects of losing weight is controlling your food cravings and portion sizes. Most of us have thought at one time or another that it would be ideal if there was some magic method to help us eat only when we’re hungry and only as much as we need to feel satiated.
Phenephedrine claims to me that ‘magic’ method, only with a lot less magic and a lot more science. The manufacturer of this diet pill claim that it will deceive your brain into feeling satisfied so you can eat less and consume fewer calories without feeling famished all day long.
How, you ask, is this possible? Well it’s all in the ingredients and how they work, so let’s take a look:
- Chromax: Reduces cravings so you eat less and only when you’re actually hungry
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Stimulates thermogenesis and gives your energy levels a boost and improves your endurance, which means more efficient workouts!
- DiCafffeine Malate: Gives you more energy & focus and increases thermogenesis
- Phenylethylamine: Simulates the feeling of eating chocolate (don’t know why it’s important but you’ll feel good!)
- Phytosome Green Tea: Regulates digestion and increases fat burning
- HOPS: Helps your body relax so you don’t mistake restlessness with hunger
How Do I Follow It?
Taking Phenephedrine for weight loss is as straightforward as any other weight loss pill, make sure you take it with a glass of water and increase your water intake as long as you’re on this pill regimen.
One bottle of this supplement lasts for 1 month. You just take 2 capsules each day, one a half hour before breakfast and another 30 minutes before lunch. There is no adjustment period with this supplement, never increase the dosage.
This pill does not endorse any exercise program, but you should increase your level of physical activity with any weight loss regimen.
- 90-day money back guarantee
- Easy to take
- Available without prescription
- Product contains many proven weight loss ingredients
- One bottle is quite expensive
- A very large amount of caffeine in 1 day’s dosage
- Negative side effects including: headaches, migraines, nausea, jitters and upset stomach
- No exercise program endorsed
Does “Phenphedrine” Work?
There are many ingredients contained within Phenphedrine that have been proven to stimulate weight loss so chances are very good that you will lose weight. However you shouldn’t expect that this supplement alone will help you reach your weight loss goals. If you don’t attempt to curb your own appetite and adopt a well balanced calorie-controlled diet then the pills can only do so much to help you lose weight.
If you combine a healthy diet and regular exercise to your pill regimen you will see very good weight loss results, which you will be able to maintain without continuing to use the pills for years at a time.
Because of the high amount of caffeine in this product, you should talk to your doctor before you begin to taking these pills just to make sure you won’t have any adverse side effects.
Where To Buy “Phenphedrine”?
Phenphedrine is widely available where diet pills are sold without a prescription. One of the biggest obstacles is finding a bottle of this product at a reduced rate. On the official website for this product, a month supply goes for about $70.